Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here are my 5 things...

So I challenged my friend Rebekah to 5 things we didn't know about her...here are mine...it's not fair that I would challenge her and then NOT do them myself:
1. I'm actually NOT an only child...I have an 18 year old half brother...only found out about him 5 years ago though...yeah yeah, Jerry Springer's calling tomorrow.
2. Sometimes when I drop the girls off in the mornings at Ms. Kathy's, I actually continue listening to Veggie Tales almost the whole way to work...whether or not I realize it is a whole other story:)
3. I had a Mormon boyfriend in 5th grade...he had 8 brothers and sisters...but only one dad:)
4. If I could eat my weight in iced sugar cookies I would.
5. I wish I could live in another country for a few years so the girls could experience other cultures.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Love it! Love the one about Veggie Tales. I catch myself singing the Noggin songs during the day.

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

You crack me up! But, just be glad that you can't eat your weight in sugar cookies because I have.....and it ain't pretty. It's hanging off of my backside and makes those elusive "skinny" jeans impossible to get into.

That said, I had one yesterday and it was GOOOOOOD! : )